Looking for details on the latest CS:GO update? Whether it’s new weapons and maps, or minor changes to the game’s core arsenal, staying on top of the meta is the key to dominating this competitive FPS.
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is not updated like other esports games. While the likes of League of Legends and Rainbow Six Siege spend weeks testing every little change, CS:GO’s biggest updates usually come out of the blue. While DOTA 2 rediscovers itself every few months, CS:GO’s updates are so subtle that you might not even notice them logging in from day to day. For your convenience to notice it, we are going to track it Latest CSGO Updates Which hits the live server in this post.
Every time Valve makes important patches for the game, we’ll let you know what’s worth worrying about, what’s not, and provide as much of a complete changelog as we can. But before we move on with the latest CS:GO update, we should mention that we will only be adding new patches when they are eventually deployed to live servers. Anyway, with the changelog.
Update release note for CS:12/5/2022GO
A quick update for the game that fixed two minor issues regarding in-game stickers.
- The Team Spirit sticker and logo have been updated to more closely reflect their workshop submissions
- The ‘Glitter’ sticker effect has been updated to appear brighter in the player’s visual model
CS: Release update for 3/5/2022
This update adds the Antwerp 2022 Viewer Pass to the game, giving players the chance to try out the latest pick’em up challenge.
Antwerp 2022 CS:GO Major Championship
- ‘Antwerp 2022 Viewer Pass’ and ‘Antwerp Viewer Pass + three Souvenir Tokens’ are available for purchase in-game
- Player autograph stickers and team stickers are available for purchase
- Reduced the size of the buy area in the tea spawn
- Geyser in construction pushes players upward with less force
- Multiple bug fixes including problems with crates, geysers and elevators
All these changes have been made in the latest patch. Check back here for details on when Next Drops, or take a look at our CS:GO console command to make some local changes or check out our list of multiplayer games to play something new.Get latest news and articles related to gaming only at Gaming Strat.